Monday, April 27, 2009



















WEDDING PICTURES!!!!

Our wedding day was amazing. It was truly great. All of the help
we got from family and friends was very much appreciated and I still almost a year have not thanked anyone enough for what they did. We got married at the Maddox Lodge In perry Utah, it was amazing my sisters did all of the flowers for it the night before and set up that morning and i have never seen anything more beautiful. The employees were great. The only problems we had there was the microphone was not working so it was hard to hear my grandpa give the prayer from where my dad and I were standing. Also they forgot to come down to my dressing room and get me when the ceremony was suppose to star so one of the employees ran down the stairs out of breath grabbed me and apologised the entire way up. I just laughed and I think she was happy that i was not mad about it because she was most definitely nervous when she walked in the door and had to tell me "I'm so sorry i forgot you were still down here its my fault but we have to hurry we are late can you run in those shoes?". Another problem we had that day was lack of communication between Mitch and myself. We went to leave the wedding and go get our bags for the honey moon then go to the reception when we found that nether of us even drove to the wedding my car was at Mandy's and Mitch's truck was at Dave's hiding out so that no one decorated it so we had to drive away with Sham and Dave( Mitch's Brother and Sister in Law. Other than those three things those are the only problems we had that day it was great!!!










































































No comments:

Mitch and Katie

Mitch and Katie
I just know you wanted to see this picture so i had to post it.

Mitch and Lloyd

Mitch and Lloyd
I dont think anyone wants to mess with there two millitary men!

Try to pick out Mitch he is the good looking one.