Monday, April 27, 2009

The News of a Life Time

Now that everyone can see the pictures from our wedding we have to really up date or life. Mitch and I have been Living in Collinston Utah for just about nine months. It is Nice and small the people are very kind and the ward there is great. Mitch is now working for T&L telecommunications and LOVES it he is working with his cousins Nate and Courtney and they are great guys. Not much really goes on around here but we do have one bit of great and very surprising news. WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!! we found out on February 2nd Yes it is a surprise to us two but sometimes surprises are the best . We just found out last week that it will be a little girl the first girl on the Hawkes side of the family poor girl she will have three older cousins Terry Charley and Trevy. She will also be the first girl on the Nielsen side in fact she will be the first baby on the Nielsen side. Everyone is excited but i think Mitch is the most excited, Not so much that it is a girl but he wants to be a daddy so much it is funny and he will be a great one too. We have already gotten some things for her like the car seat and stroller, diapers wipes, a teddy bear (because all kids should have one) and now we have pink cloths YAY!!! this baby shopping can be addicting. Mitch love it. For all you women out there there is not many men that like to go shopping and any of you that know Mitch you will know that he is not a shopper he is the get in get what you need and get out. but Baby shopping has been very different! He loves it! in fact he will ask if we can go. It is great and he could do it all day it has been really fun to watch him. Right now I am 18 weeks along and can still fit into my own pants I think that is great. In fact i think up until last week my boss was not sure if i was kidding or not about being pregnant. Now i am showing a little but not much. Yes I know i am counting it as a blessing. The baby's due date is August 23rd and it is coming faster than i thought it would so far anyway we will see how the last half goes.

5 comments:

Tenille said...

Congrats Katie! That is so exciting!! Your pictures are beautiful :) We're excited for you!

Clint and Laci said...

hey katie! Congrats on being prego! And yay it's a girl! They are so fun to dress up! I'm excited for you. Being a mom is the best thing ever.
My blog is private but send me an email and i'll send you an invite.
diente80@gmail.com
take care
laci (white) chlarson

Jeni and Mike said...

Yay Katie! I'm so glad you updated your blog. Amy had told me that you were pregnant, I'm so excited for you! I also heard that Ashley is engaged. We'll need to plan a roommate get together sometime. My blog is private, but if you want an invite email me at jeni_pace@hotmail.com

marknkim said...

Hi Katie,
This is great to see your blog and those gorgeous pictures.
I saw your address on Facebook, I've got a blog going as well. Happy Anniversary!!

Jenny and Shane said...

Congrats Katie! I had no clue that you were pregnant but it looks like you are gonna have that baby soon. 37 weeks now. My wife and I are now 24 weeks and are really excited. We are having a boy and he is due in December. We wish you the best!

Mitch and Katie

Mitch and Katie
I just know you wanted to see this picture so i had to post it.

Mitch and Lloyd

Mitch and Lloyd
I dont think anyone wants to mess with there two millitary men!

Try to pick out Mitch he is the good looking one.