Monday, December 2, 2013

 Two years later I am updating our blog! Now we have a laptop that will actually work so hopefully this will be a more than once ever four years project.

Life has been good we now have two children Emily who is now four. She loves to ride her bike, play doctor, dance and sing. Her favorite place to be is her Grandmas I honestly think that she would live there if I would let her. Thomas is one, a lot of fun and so sweet. He likes to play with trucks, cars and to toss a ball. He is 100% boy! His favorite place to be is outside. If he is out he is happy.

This year we bought a house and love the community it is in. The people have been wonderful to us, the ward is very child friendly so I am not so stressed about a little noise out of my kids.
The house itself is ok it need some work but the yard is wonderful. The kids have room to run and I have plenty of yard work to do, and I like to work in the yard.

Our life is simple but I like simplicity and my kids are healthy and happy so who can complain right?





No comments:

Mitch and Katie

Mitch and Katie
I just know you wanted to see this picture so i had to post it.

Mitch and Lloyd

Mitch and Lloyd
I dont think anyone wants to mess with there two millitary men!

Try to pick out Mitch he is the good looking one.