Saturday, June 18, 2011

We took a trip to the Zoo with about 16 people. I don't know about them but I had alot of fun! Charlie and Emily were buds. Charlie is such a good cousin he took Emily all over the place He took her to see all of the animals and the bugs. He even took her to find the toys at the playground that she would like and " not to big for her" he is so sweet! My sister Brit came with her little boy and he is such a doll i could have sat and watch him go back and forth with the animals all day! i cant believe how fast kids grow and understand things.

















No comments:

Mitch and Katie

Mitch and Katie
I just know you wanted to see this picture so i had to post it.

Mitch and Lloyd

Mitch and Lloyd
I dont think anyone wants to mess with there two millitary men!

Try to pick out Mitch he is the good looking one.