Saturday, March 15, 2008

We are engaged

For those who have not got the news WE ARE ENGAGED!!! Mitch and I met in middle school,then we had choir together in high school. He graduated in 2004 and I was still in high school so i never expected to see him again due to the fact that we really were not great friend so made no plans to keep in touch. I was very wrong. In May of 2007 we met up again and clicked. We spent every hour of every day together when we were not at work. I made up every excuse in the book to be with him. Of course that was not hard because our group of friend were always doing something. There was only one problem Mitch is in the Army and was leaving in a few months for a long period of time. At first I tried so hard not to get to attached and as you can tell I failed, and very happy I did. When Mitch came home on leave never thought we would get engaged we really had not talked about it to much. So when he asked me to marrie him on August 26th at 10:30 pm (the night before he left. I was so excited I could not believe he had asked, after a second I had to look at him and say "So are we engaged than?" just to make sure I was not mistaken (do to the 13 hours of sleep we had in a 4 day span). Then the true blond came out in me I gave him a hug, kissed him on the forehead of all places and fell off of the chair we were on. Ya I know you don't have to say it. The next time he came home he felt bad about how he proposed so he did it again. This time we were in Logan so out of the middle of no where we tells our friend Aaron to cover my eyes. Mitch took a drive around Logan taking all kinds of turns to get me lost. After about five minutes he stoppped and got me out of his truck, walked me over to a bench and stood me up on top of it (still with my eyes covered) . Then he uncovered my eyes, got down on one knee and proposed one more time. I of course said yes. So there is no turning back now that I said yes for a 2nd time.

No comments:

Mitch and Katie

Mitch and Katie
I just know you wanted to see this picture so i had to post it.

Mitch and Lloyd

Mitch and Lloyd
I dont think anyone wants to mess with there two millitary men!

Try to pick out Mitch he is the good looking one.